Kristi Simmons served as a teacher in the Rockwall Independent School District for ten years. Her career in education greatly contributes to her professional work ethic and ability to relate and communicate well with others. As the mother of two children in the Rockwall Independent School District, she knows the importance of understanding neighborhoods and schools in Rockwall County. Kristi has formed many relationships with great families in the community and looks forward to serving in a new capacity as their Realtor®.
- BS in Interdisciplinary Studies, University of Texas At Tyler
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
- Member: National Association of Realtors®
- Member: Texas Association of Realtors®
- Member: MetroTex Association of Realtors®
Why You Should Choose Kristi Simmons As Your REALTOR®
Hi! I’m Kristi Simmons, lead REALTOR® for Simmons Realty, LLC. If you are searching for a Ashburn REALTOR® to help you with your real estate needs, I can bring tremendous value to the table.
Here are 3 key reasons I can help you get MORE for your home and help ensure a smooth transaction process:
- My 15 years of teaching experience as a kindergarten and 2nd grade teacher in the Rockwall Independent School District has given me the communication skills and patience to navigate the complexities of picky buyers, sellers, lenders and title companies.
- Our digital marketing experience is a key ingredient in showcasing the unique benefits that your home offers to potential buyers. We only use professional photography and focus our efforts on where 90% of home buyers begin their search – the internet & social media!
- Our broker, David Simmons, has over 20 years of real estate experience, closed hundreds of transactions, and closely supervises all aspects of Simmons Realty’s transactions.
You may be worried about the cost of the sales commissions we charge, but you shouldn’t be. If I cannot deliver higher “net proceeds” for your home, through achieving a higher sales price than you could achieve on your own, then we can agree amicably that it’s not a good fit. The truth is that many home sellers are surprised to learn how much work and effort goes into a successful marketing effort and subsequent sale.
The first step in listing your home for sale is to obtain a complimentary Home Valuation Report. Please click the button below and complete the short form to obtain your report.